WOKO regularly monitors the latest developments and is implementing measures in accordance with the recommendations of the authorities. WOKO is unable to answer any questions on the subject of coronavirus by e-mail or phone. We wil comunicate current special measures and rules of conduct on an ongoing basis and will publish them here and via other channels.
General information and rules of cunduct
- Always follow the general rules of hygiene and conduct and the latest federal measures. The use of the SwissCovid app is recommended. Further information: www.foph-coronavirus.ch
- Please note the Covid-Certificate obligation.
- In the event of a suspected infection, get a test and contact immediately the medical hotline of the Canton of Zurich (0800 33 66 55). Corona-Virus Check: https://foph-coronavirus.ch/check/
- Follow the FOPH rules "Coronavirus Entering Switzerland"
- When entering from areas with an increased risk of infection: report to the authorities and follow the FOPH instructions.
- In the event of confirmed or suspected cases of disease follow the quarantine procedures prescribed by the authorities.
- If you have any further questions, call the FOPH hotline
For residents: +41 58 463 00 00
For Travellers: +41 58 464 44 88
- Self-isolation and quarantine : Get tips and information via the website of the Federal Office of Public Health.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the new coronavirus / Responses from the BAG/FOPH
- Please pay attention to the notices in your property and follow the instructions of the staff. The rules are for your protection and the protection of WOKO staff.
For Tenants: Current information and operational changes
- In the event of confirmed or suspected cases of infection: follow the quarantine procedures prescribed by the authorities and please contact us at email@example.com
- ETH Students: in case of confirmed or suspected infection please also contact ETH directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quarantine rules for tenants: Persons from risk areas must report to the authorities and follow the FOPH instructions.
Instructions on quarantine FOPH (FOPH, 16.11.2021)
Coronavirus: Rules for entering Switzerland (FOPH, 03.12.2021)
- Anyone entering from a risk area and need to do quarantine, should be quarantined before entering the WOKO household. Maintaining quarantine in a WOKO household is a challenge for you and your flatmates. Please organise yourself in advance.
- To minimize contact for you and our staff, we may not perform non-urgent repairs immediately. In the event of repair work, tenants must leave the room.
- During cleaning work by WOKO staff in communal kitchens, access to the rooms is blocked.
- Parties at the WOKO property only with protection concept showing compliance with the rules and covid-certificate. Deadline for submission concept: 2 weeks in advance to the student housing.
- Only groups of up the maximum number of people specified by the FOPH are allowed to meet in the common areas and common rooms of the properties (see BAG posters).
- Masks are mandatory indoors (except in the respective living areas in the shared apartments) if the safety distance cannot be maintained.
- The use of the SwissCovidApp is recommended.
What special measures have we taken? Comprehensive information can be found here:
For employees: Up-to-date information
- To protect employees, the Hygiene and Social Distancing Rules also apply in the workplace.
- WOKO employees work partly in their home office. Meetings are conducted using conferencing tools.
- During cleaning and repair work or room inspections, tenants must leave the rooms.
- Disinfectants are available to employees where necessary.
Our employees will be regularly informed directly about the latest measures.